CommCell Group is a specialized supplier of workforce and project management solutions for the Telecom/Wireless and IT/Data Network industries. We provide a complete support of project management on top of staff augmentation. Commcell Group provides field and remote engineering services across a spectrum of wireless and wireline architecture that maximize cost-effectiveness, keeping the high quality standards of our customers. We place high level engineers and associates on their assignments while managing the projects from start to finish.
Guided by our mission and our values, our vision is to be a respected telecom solutions company focused on providing cutting edge technologies, delivering world class quality and enhanced speed to the markets we serve.
Mission To provide a one-stop solution for all business communication needs from planning and coordination to execution, supported by a team that is passionate and committed to delivering an outstanding customer service.
We pledge to be open about how we are structured and how we perform, in order to earn and retain the faith and confidence of our clients, staff and shareholders. Our business is built on long-lasting relationships, founded on trust. Our handshake is our promise to do the right thing.
We continually evaluate the quality of our services and procedures to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness. As a result, our company's leadership is committed to making a difference by focusing both on operation and continuous improvement internally and externally
We work with a “can-do” attitude and a tireless pursuit of high quality results. Our engineers are empowered to exercise initiative and are accountable for their results. We embrace change, encourage innovation and seek continuous improvement by learning from our experiences.
We seek to constantly promote the highest standards of honesty and integrity through our open communication policy. We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions because we base our employee and customer relationships on integrity and strengthen them through fairness.
Service is the foundation for success. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations in affordability, quality, and on-time delivery. We make sure that everything we produce is of a consistently high quality so that our customers and staff can be proud of our work.
Why CCG’s O&M?
- Capability: We execute our projects successfully in stipulated time frame and excel customer expectation.
- Experience: We count with an extensive experience in wireless telecommunications industry. This gives us the ability to work for different major wireless service providers like T-Mobile & AT&T. Our success comes based on the commitment and the understanding of the goals and sense of urgency of our customers.
- Flexibility: We can create tailor made projects for the quality and time you seek within your budget.
- Integration: We aim at completing multi-disciplinary tasks and providing value added services through our in-house expertise.
- Manpower: Our teams with their unique blend of knowledge, enthusiasm and ambition have turned our company the forerunner in the industry.
- Professionalism: Honed by continual improvement programs, our professional services are maintained at high standards for customer satisfaction.
Wireless Network Services
- Cell site field equipment installation commissioning, integration and drive & call testing
- Switch, transport and operational support
- Network optimization and sustainment
- RF engineering services (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
- Site Surveys – CASS, Third party, General quality & Spot audits with performance evaluation
- Certified PIM testing
Integration, Operations & Maintenance:
CCG’s Operation and Maintenance (O&M) is committed to deliver flexible, integrated, dependable, cost effective and responsive solutions for the Operation and Maintenance requirements of telecom industry. We also provide preventive, corrective and recurring maintenance services to hundreds of wireless telecommunication sites and facilities across the region. Our services help network operators extend their regional coverage, enhance network performance and focus on core business.
CCG is well known for supporting with effectiveness projects that includes but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Advanced wireless network management services
- Ericsson and Nokia 2G/3G/4G site surveys
- Datafill scripting, provisioning and integration of sites 2G/3G/4G
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of cell sites 2G/3G/4G
- NodeB’s & eNodeB’s Node installation, commission and integration
- Cell sites reconfiguration, field and remote support
- Cell sites upgrade
- Support implementation of DAS Systems
- Alcatel/Nokia cell site routers provisioning and troubleshooting
- AAV Ethernet activations
- Alcatel Spatial call servers and MGW’s
- Cabinet installation, expansion and hardware decommissioning
- Cell sites alarms testing
- RF Optimization
- PSAP testing E911
Planning & Design:
CCG’s Network Planning & Design (NPD) services is a key component in guaranteeing your network is able to handle the high level of data traffic brought on by its user’s behavior while maintaining service quality and the best customer experience.
CCG have nationwide capabilities to deliver value-added services in NPD with our highly skilled professional and well handle of the most updated tools available in the industry. These full range of services covers everything from technology deployment, network element augmentation, and network optimization in order to guarantee an optimal end user experience and customer satisfaction.
CommCell Group is also able to perform
- Site candidate evaluation and selection as well as walkthroughs
- RF design for macro sites as well as DAS/Small cell sites
- Design RF site engineering drawings
- Expertise on system topology and air interface parameters for GSM, UMTS and LTE network technologies